SETTING THE STAGE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION THROUGH VISIONARY DEVELOPMENT
At Fulenwider, we take pride in ushering in new ideas to Colorado, always bringing the Denver region “what’s next” in the world of real estate. We intentionally hire the most forward-thinking professionals in the region, and our legacy as one of Denver’s most transformative developers is to create projects that endure the test of time.
At Fulenwider, we place a focus on sustainable development, and our latest project is Peña Station NEXT— a state-of-the-art “Smart City” partnership between Fulenwider, Panasonic CityNOW, and DEN Real Estate, the real estate division of Denver International Airport.
Fulenwider has been and will continue to be committed to the future of Colorado and employs the latest development practices to achieve its goals. If you would like to discuss possibilities for responsible projects, please contact us.
Few in the region have our track record of creating thriving master-planned developments. We have created some of the most innovative and forward-thinking ones in the country for both residential and commercial uses. Projects include:
- Peña Station NEXT – a transit-oriented, master-planned development that emphasizes smart technology, a multimodal lifestyle and vibrant urban living, including a residential, hotel, office and retail projects. Home of Panasonic CityNOW, this evolving community offers commuter rail access, community WiFi, autonomous shuttle, intelligent LED street lights, solar parking and a clean energy microgrid.
- Peña Station NORTH (formerly Denver International Business Center ) – adjacent to Peña Station NEXT, this 270-acre development offers convenient access to DIA and includes multiple hotels, restaurants and corporate offices.
- Box Elder / Denali Logistics Park – a partnership with Hines Industrial Division and JLL as Industrial Brokers and located in an Opportunity Zone, Box Elder has flexible entitlements allowing for a large range of uses across the site, allowing for distribution, warehouse, light industrial, ag-tech, flex office, commercial, corporate campus, hotel and retail.
- Reunion Colorado – a partnership with Oakwood Homes to build a unique high plains community with unparalleled views of the Front Range.
Our projects are designed and developed with the end user in mind. We are looking for partners and stakeholders who share our commitment to community.
We work with partners who see—and share—our vision and responsibility of using transformative development to set the stage for the Denver region. Some of those projects include:
- Emerson Lofts – a 2014 Mayor’s Design Award-winning 42-unit modern loft community in Denver with ENERGY STAR lighting and Nest thermostats
- High Plains Office Building – a 27,000 sq. ft corporate 2-story office building, located in Peña Station NORTH
- Frontier Office Airlines Office Building – a 70,000 sq. ft office building, located in Peña Station NORTH
- Courtyard by Marriott – a 202 room hotel with conference space, located in Peña Station NORTH
- Chase Bank Building – a 450,000 sq. ft., 25-story commercial building in downtown Denver
- Larimer Place Condominiums – a downtown Denver high-rise with 168 two- and three-bedroom homes
- Polo Club North – an award winning, master-planned executive gated community with 126 high end condominiums, located in the heart of Cherry Creek
- Polo Field West – a development of 17 luxury single-family custom and semi-custom homes in Cherry Creek
Our commitment to versatile vertical development doesn’t stop here. Fulenwider is always looking to partner on vertical developments that produce superior and lasting quality.
Lets Work Together
We form long-term, strategic partnerships to bring critical collaboration to all our projects, relying on a shared vision for the future of the Denver region. Let's work together to elevate real estate for the next generation.