Our history of success at Fulenwider is rooted in our versatility. Our capabilities stretch the full spectrum of real estate development services. We are best known for our master-planned communities, and vertical and sustainable development.
Master Planned Projects
Our land has been developed into some of the most innovative and foresighted master plan communities in the country for both residential and commercial uses. Projects include:
- Reunion, Colorado, where we have partnered with Shea Homes to build a unique High Plains community with unparalleled views of the Front Range.
- The Peña Station Next development, a transit-oriented master planned vision that will emphasize smart technology, a multimodal lifestyle and vibrant urban living.
- The 300-acre Denver International Business Center site, a planned business park includes hotel, office and retail projects.
- Our projects are designed and developed with the end user in mind and we are confident our legacy of successful master planned community projects will continue well into the future.
For more information on our master planned community developments or to discuss potential opportunities, please see our project pages or contact us.
Fulenwider is capable of executing well-planned mixed-use developments. At the Denver International Business Center, we have partnered to develop a 70,000-square-foot regional headquarters for Frontier Airlines, Flight Safety International, a new regional jet and helicopter training facility, and six hotels operated by best-in-class hospitality companies, including Hilton, Marriott and La Quinta.
Our other developments have included:
- The 450,000-square-foot Chase Bank Building in downtown Denver, where Fulenwider was the venture manager and Larimer Place Condominiums, a downtown Denver high rise with 168 two- and three-bedroom homes
- Emerson Lofts, a 2014 Mayor's Design Award-winning 42-unit modern loft community in Denver with ENERGY STAR lighting and Nest thermostats
- Polo Club North award winning 126 master planned executive condominium community
Our commitment to versatile vertical development does not end with these L.C. Fulenwider is happy to partner on vertical developments that produce superior and lasting quality. Please see our project pages for more information or contact us to learn more. We’d be happy to partner with you to achieve your development goals.
At Fulenwider, we place a focus on sustainable development. We have seamlessly entered the 21st Century by continuing a tradition of innovation in numerous projects, including the Peña Station Next development, a transit-oriented vision that will emphasize a multimodal lifestyle, vibrant urban living, and sustainable development aimed at attracting Denver’s young and highly educated workforce, as well as national and international corporations wanting to locate next to DIA.
We recently partnered with Panasonic Enterprise Solutions on this project and will work with them to create a sustainable “Smart Stop / Town” similar to the one developed by the company in Fujisawa, Japan. There, Panasonic converted an old factory property into a sustainable community for 4,000 people.
Fulenwider has been and will continue to be committed to the future of in Colorado and employs the latest development practices to achieve its goals. If you would like to discuss possibilities for responsible projects, please contact us to discuss opportunities.